Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:10:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Greg Lynn <dglynn@vaview5.vavu.vt.edu>
To:        David Coder <dacoder@dcoder.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sio problems on 3.2

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, David Coder wrote:

> I don't believe your mouse is on the first com port.  If it were, the output
> of "moused -i all -p /dev/cuaa0" would be "device busy."  The message you got
> is generated when there is nothing on the device at all.  Check whether it
> isn't on the second com port.

You know I was *just* thinking about!  I mean 1 sec ago!
Yeah, I plan to shutdown the machine and check the hardware
io ports over.  One thing that sometimes pees me off is
when motherboard manufacturers mix up com1 and 2 and
whatever else in the documentation!!  That's prob
what has happened here...

-Greg