Date:      Tue, 2 Nov 1999 20:59:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>, msmith@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GENERIC build broken

:>     I am not happy at all with the rootfsid hacks I made a few months ago
:>     but I didn't have time to do anything about it at the time and I had
:>     to get BOOTP working again after someone left it broken for a couple
:>     of weeks.
:
:Well, bootp in the kernel has to die too.

    Huh?  And replace it with what?  BOOTP is the only way to get an NFS
    root and swap.

					-Matt