Date:      Wed, 27 Dec 1995 18:48:48 -0600 (CST)
From:      Timothy Brown <tb@MO.NET>
To:        "David E. Berthiaume Jr." <mud@iii.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HELP!!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY

I think it is probably your incompetence that erased your hard drive.
You might want to be advised of all the warnings that you probably
ignored in the installation, such as You SHOULD BACKUP BEFORE PROCEEDING
warnings and other related hooplah which are both in the install
documents and the installation program.  Grow up.