Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:19:59 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        "William R. Somsky" <somsky@annwn.phys.washington.edu>, fpawlak@execpc.com (Frank Pawlak)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RealVideo Player on FreeBSD?

	      somsky@phys.washington.edu
> Department of Physics, Box 351560		 B432 Physics-Astro Bldg
> Univ. of Washington, Seattle WA 98195-1560		    206/616-2954
>-- End of excerpt from William R. Somsky

IMHO, yes they are the drivers to use.  However, I did a cvsup to get the most
current version of stable, 6/6/98, and did a make world and rebuilt my kernel,
with the following in my kernel config file:

controller	pnp0 # this is required for pnp support
device		pcm0 at isa ? port ? tty irq 5 drq 1 flags 0x15 vector pcmintr

Your milage may very, but that fixed the problem for me.

Frank