Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 2002 22:01:51 +0200 (EET)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@freebsd.ady.ro>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Cc:        altq@freebsd.ady.ro
Subject:   ATTN: ALTQ integration -- looking for people

Hi,

  The ALTQ integration project is about to emerge. We will need heelp
with code reviewing, SMP procedures (making ALTQ SMP-safe), networking
architecture and, last but not least, we are looking for one (or more)
committer to help us with patch integrations.

  All interested people please reply to the address
<altq@freebsd.ady.ro> (an ALTQ developing mini-list). Please also
specify wether you'd like your e-mail address to be added to this list.

 Thanks!
 Adrian Penisoara
 Ady (@freebsd.ady.ro)