Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 1999 01:23:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   AT&T globalyst

Hi,
I have recently purchased an AT&T Globalyst 200 (3151) laptop. Now I am
trying to do network install of freeBSd on it. I downloaded PAO install
disks, they boot fine, ask me about memory range for PCMCIA card and, of
course, i have no idea what to answer. I tried half of those settings
(take a lot of time to reboot each time) and they didn't sem to work. At
least the ethernet card was not recognized and the install media option
gave me only ppps over  comX. Now  Ihave no idea what ethernet card it
has.
Is there any chance to make PAO recognize the card? to find out what those
memory ranges are?
TIA!
-mk