Date:      Sat, 31 Mar 2007 14:03:16 +0200
From:      Cezary Morga <czarek@therek.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wpa_supplicant issues

--nextPart4684021.LyU2CVl6S9

On Saturday 31 March 2007 13:26, [LoN]Kamikaze wrote:
> > In my case the "-D" parameter did the trick:
> > wpa_supplicant -B -q -i ndis0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -D ndis
>
> I cannot find any documentation on the -D parameter. Is there a place
> where I can see available options? Or is it only ndis and bsd?

AFAIR "-D" stands for driver, so probably it should also accept other=20
drivers for wireless network cards.

=2D-=20
Cezary Morga <czarek(at)morga.net.pl cezarym(at)data.pl>
GG# 169903 ICQ# 328-700-565
Jabber therek(at)jabber.autocom.pl; therek(at)jabber.therek.net
[=3D- http://www.therek.net/ -=3D][=3D- http://freebsd.therek.net/ -=3D]