Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:38:15 +1100
From:      JacobRhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
To:        Gerard Samuel <gsam@trini0.org>, FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Screen Shots

On Friday 07 March 2003 14:06, Gerard Samuel wrote:
> For the life of me, I cannot remember the command line program to take
> screen shots.
> Its been a while.
> If someone could remind me with a man page would be great.

If you are going to need to edit the screenshot later, you could simply c=
reate=20
the screenshot using one of the really good editors, gimp, found in the=20
ports. (gimp allows screen and/or application window capturing importing =
via=20
the file menu)

 - jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 6102
ITS Division            Email: jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386