Date:      Fri, 04 Oct 2002 14:36:03 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@wxs.nl>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: burncd error

Sigh! Some days you just can't win. (Or type.)

I just read my own post and realized that I messed up the second
burncd command. the commands are:
mkisofs -allow-lower-case -allow-multidot -d -L -r -o ~/newcd.iso path
burncd -f /dev/acd0c blank
burncd -s 4 -f /dev/acd0c data ~/newcd.iso fixate
            ^^---Moved to the correct place!

TGIF!

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)