Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 95 13:49:50 -800
From:      Chris Dollmont <chrisd@ibm.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Networking questions

An organization that I'm working for wants to set up a connection
to a Unix box through their Novell network. I'm suggesting that
they set up a FreeBSD box and run ODIPKT on the workstations
so that WinSock can talk to the TCP/IP stack over ODI. I've
seen this installation working well with UnixWare and Linux, and
don't anticipate any problems with FreeBSD.

Except for one thing.

The network here is entirely token ring. No ethernet. None.

Any suggestions or comments?