Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:50:46 -0800
From:      Rishi Chopra <rchopra@cal.berkeley.edu>
To:        Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD, SSH and "Enter Authentication Response"

To quote Ringo Starr ala The Simpsons, "Please forgive the lateness of
my reply".

Matthew: Your suggestion worked beautifully.  Changing
/etc/ssh/sshd_config solved my "confirmation login" problem quite
nicely.  Just to confirm, I am running the version of SSH that comes
standard with FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE.

--
Rishi Chopra
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~rchopra