Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2018 18:48:44 -0400
From:      <starikarp@yandex.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gimp 2.10.6

Hi!

First I have a good experience with 2.10 version but I am confuse with
installation:
If I have enabled HELPBROWSER it doesn't build

And there is for pkg-message:
"On FreeBSD 10.4 gimp can cause the following error.

(script-fu:3985): LibGimp-ERROR **: shmat() failed: Invalid argument
Could not attach to gimp shared memory segment

This can be fixed by setting kern.ipc.shm_allow_removed=1
in /etc/sysctl.conf. FreeBSD 11.0-R and newer have this set by default."

My system is FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE-p4 (amd64) and I got the LibGimp error
anyway.

Also what is fifferent with previous version is if I try to use Help I
got:

Could not open 'https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en/gimp-help.xml' for
reading: Operation not supported

Perhaps you are missing GIO backends and need to install GVFS? Or is
related to HELPBROWSER? In version 2.8 I didn't have installed GVFS (I
am using Openbox)

Does anyone has the same experience, please?

Thank you.

SK