Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:15:28 -0800
From:      "Jacob S. Barrett" <jsbarrett@acm.org>
To:        Erik Sabowski <airyk@sdf.lonestar.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apm on inspiron 8000

There was a good posting a while back about all the devices that needed
to be compiled into the kernel for apm to work on the Inspiron 8000.  I
have it working perfectly on mine.  If you can't find the posting email
me and I will post it.  I am not booted in FreeBSD right now since I am
at work and need some MS apps that I have not been able to get working
in Wine and VMWare port is broken right now.

-Jake

--
Jacob S. Barrett
jsbarrett@acm.org