Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 1995 12:48:49 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage) <ache@astral.msk.su>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Grrr! Startslip ate my brain!

> It is easy, all headers compression was selected via startup scripts,
> see examples/startslip/slup.sh for example.

I was using the 2.1 version (I'm running a 2.1 tree, for obvious
reasons :-) for which this wasn't present.  I'll bring the 2.2 changes
in for this and other reasons, but I'm still wondering how I'm going
to get around the problem with the lack of a "chat" equivalent given
freefall's propensity not to issue a login prompt at connection time..

As I mentioned to you in talk, I'm just going to finish my
from-scratch re-write of this thing and try to add the features I feel
are missing (most of them :-)..

					Jordan