Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 1998 14:19:35 +1200
From:      Uacmebbs@massey.ac.nz
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG

>From outpost.co.nz!crh Tue Jun  9 11:08:31 1998 remote from acme.gen.nz
From: "Craig Harding" <crh@outpost.co.nz>
To: freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:53:47 +1200
Subject: Small favour requested

Can anyone who doesn't receive the hackers list as a digest do me a
minor favour and forward to me a copy of the message I recently sent
to hackers regarding ddp_route kernel errors with Appletalk.
Obviously the message as received by freebsd.org was severely munged
and I'd like to see a relatively unexpurgated version of the message
to track down what my upstream provider is doing to my outgoing mail.
As I only subscribe to hackers-digest all the really interesting
headers have been stripped by the time I get it. Thanks in advance.

						--- C.

--
Craig Harding         Head of Postproduction, Outpost Digital Media Ltd
     "I don't know about God, I just think we're handmade" - Polly