Date:      Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:44:31 +0200
From:      Enrique Ayesta Perojo <eayesta@portugalete.uned.es>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bruteforceblocker + PF

El Viernes, 7 de Octubre de 2005 13:08, Daniel Gerzo escribi=F3:
> 1) Update your OpenSSH to 4.2, you can find the port in the
> security/openssh-portable (you can use -DOPENSSH_OVERWRITE_BASE
> option) Note, that this one I prefer more.

Nice!!! It works perfectly, that was the problem, the ssh version and the l=
ogs=20
it creates, after installing the one in the ports everything works fine.

Thanks a lot by your help, and of course, for having made this little scrip=
t,=20
it is very helpful :)