Date:      Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:32:57 -0500
From:      pippo@bellnet.ca
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports changes?

At 01:21 PM 2/5/2003 -0800, you wrote:

Boy, talk about making an ass of yourself.
kKSomebody has to shoot me in the head. I just checked my ports-supfile -
an guess what? Dumbhead, here, had commented out # the audio and the games
files as I never use the stuff. What I can't figure out is how the stuff
got there in the first place, unless it was installed as dependecies with
the kde3 bas stuff.

As usual, the solution is so simple we can't see it in front of us in broad
daylight.
Thanks for your help
PJ

Who is the stupidest president in the world? Don't be tempted to answer as
maybe those who elected him or, should I say, stood by may be even
stupider... Great reading is a French book called: "Les Guerres Bush" (The
Bush Wars)....