Date:      Mon, 02 Jun 1997 15:32:06 -0500
From:      Nathan Schuler <nschuler@sparrow.sanasys.com>
To:        Christoph Goetze <goetzie@ThePentagon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, bsdi-users@BSDI.COM
Subject:   Re: CD-ROM

>I'm looking for the org. CD-ROM with FreeBSD/NetBSD/MacBSD
>for i386 or greater or Macintosh 68k/PPC Computers (the
>best ist with all version's).

Do not have much experience with anything other FreeBSD and BSDI.  I have
heard good things about NetBSD and I think that it runs on a PowerPC.  If
you are looking for a commercial grade BSD UNIX for the PowerPC/PowerMac use
BSDI.  See http://www.bsdi.com for more BSDI info.

>Please send me a tip, whitch is the right one. I tested
>Linux and I see there are different's version's on the
>merket place with different "+" or "-".

First hint, avoid Linux.  Linux is OK, but for serious use it is just not
acceptable at all.

Nathan Schuler <nschuler@sanasys.com>
UNIX Netwoking Solutions / Systems Administrator
Sana Systems Inc.
Clinton, IA 52732
(319) 242-5770