Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:15:35 -0500
From:      Tim Nelson <tnelson@fudnet.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hardware Donation?

FreeBSD has always been my OS of choice in general and specifically for
my Sparc gear. Hence, why I wanted to donate my equipment to the
project. However, I certainly have no reservations to donating the
hardware to another *BSD project that can use the hardware. It would be
of course secondary to the needs of the FreeBSD team. I'll give the
FreeBSD offer a bit more time, until mid next week.

Did you have a specific *BSD project in mind for the gear? Do you
represent any of those projects? In the event that I offer the gear to
another BSD project, is there any knowledge of which project is in
greater need of the hardare? NetBSD, OpenBSD, <insert others here>?

--Tim