Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:02:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      Josh Tolbert <josht@wolfram.com>
To:        Eric Anholt <eanholt@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org, <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Glide port compile failure

Hey Eric,
	First problem I had was locating Wraphelp.c. Second problem was
the linker can't locate -lglide3. The glide3 port you pointed us to
seems to install fine.

/usr/libexec/elf/ld: cannot find -lglide3
*** Error code 1

Stop in
/usr/ports/x11-servers/XFree86-4-Server/work/xc/lib/GL/mesa/src/drv/tdfx

	I'm going to try doing it "my way" with the directions I wrote
up a while ago about doing it from the bsd-2-0-0 CVS branch.

Thanks,
Josh