Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:24:36 -0700
From:      "Born, Clinton" <Clinton.Born@dig.com>
To:        "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" <chad@shire.net>, "Born, Clinton" <Clinton.Born@dig.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Are hardware vendors starting to bail on FreeBSD ... ?

A predilection to evangelize tools that supports ones own belief in
software superiority is what curtails our ability to move any platform
forward. I would keep a hesitant eye on any individual that holds such
fervent beliefs. I have old NT servers that have run Disney.com for
several years and have served us well. Technology is an enabler, not a
divider. Too many people unknowingly adopt the later.