Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:26:39 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
To:        "Jerry Raynor" <jerryr@ComCAT.COM>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Blocked

I find that hard to believe.  I would think they would get sued if that was
the case.  Besides, it would be a horrible nightmare for AOL to try to
maintain a list of ISP's and then set up such a filter.  If they are doing
something so malicious, I would be really surprised.  What is the evidence
of such an accusation.

I would be careful saying such things in public about a big company like
AOL.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com

PS  I am no fan of AOL.