Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:44:09 -0600
From:      "carlos duarte" <philipkthompson@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   migraine migration

well, guys..

i have sinned.

while most everyone else here continued to faithfully toil; i was tempted.

i reasoned that getting freebsd to run on my g4 would probably be just
as hard as getting openbsd to run on it, so i chose the latter. so
yes, i have been making many secret attempts at installing openbsd.
and the very last one was very succesful.

i'm afraid i'll have to leave the freebsd camp. i've got limited
resources as it is, and while i'd really like to understand the
intricacies of xorg compile tweaking, i have to consider two things:
1.-that sort of stuff is way over my head, anyways.. and 2.-i really
must get a graphic design workstation going. that and i really want to
learn haskell..

i just didn't want to unsuscribe without stating my motives for moving along..

-carlos