Date:      Mon, 08 Sep 2014 17:43:46 -0600
From:      Dave Babb <dcbdbis@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A litmus check request

Hello Matthew,

I have no swap defined....and so far have only used ~ 2GB of RAM when I
did the latest C++Project for a client.... I am not worried about the
size, I am worried about the number of writes. I tend to write my
software modularly...so I don;t think this latest project is going to be
too heavy on the ram either.

I'll add the noatime flag to the tmpfs mounts.....I wasn't aware that
you could have additional flags on their mounts.....

Thank You very much for the reply...I really appreciate it.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Dave