Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 00:00:32 -0800
From:      Mike <mike@deadmime.com>
To:        space@dsl-only.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: your program is looking really shitty

Geee, was there a question here? &quot;freebsd-questions&quot;.. hmmm ,
pay attention!<br>
I am sure there are hundreds of thousands or people all over this world
that<br>
would completely disagree with you. I am running several machines powered
by FreeBSD and have had NO<br>
problems, zero, zilch.... hmmm... did you ever consider maybe it is
because you are too illiterate to read up<br>
on the operating system and understand how to set it up? or maybe if the
MAN pages were filled with classy<br>
adjectives like &quot;crock of shit&quot;, you would be able to
comprehend them? if you are too incompetent (as you <br>
have just demonstrated... spell checker maybe??) to setup FreeBSD or
&quot;all the other crap&quot; then stick with<br>
Microsoft, you guys were suited for each other.<br>
ps - It's free. don't complain. =P<br>
Mike<br>
Operations<br>
mike@deadmime.com<br>
thing I wanted to try a Unix platform out,</font><br>
so I tried linux different flavors, all crap to me<br>
I try Fbsd out &quot;hay this looks pretty nice, put to gether with a
little more thought,&quot;<br>
Well the father I get into playing with it the more this shit
sucks.<br>
I buy the cdrom v.3.3 of fbsd, all go well, compiling the kernel works
unlike linux, so I was very happy to say the&nbsp; least.<br>
no I try to up grade, fine that turn out to be a crock of shit, not going
into details.<br>
this makes me made, well think that it must be me, I format install the
basic install,<br>
then cvsup upgrade again that go ok, hay I just upgraded the same fucking
version how nice.<br>
well fuck this,<br>
download and install 3.3 since I have no access to the site for 3.4 or
all fucken links are broken,<br>
so I them try to install some packages from the net, error out the
ass<br>
downloads the file then error depends failed yada yada,<br>
I really fill for the money I spent I got Shit and a lot of it,<br>
the files the book that come with the os say to use this file on the cd
and the isn't even their, <br>
that was ok with me because I could fine other was around the
issue.<br>
but this crape of the MAIN freebsd.org site doesn't have the file to
download on 1 of the 6 sites in the mirrored use does, Hmmm<br>
At least NWx and Ms$ don't have shit links and fails advertisement as you
do.<br>
I have seen more failures with this os then with NT or Novell, <br>
and to top it off install as you say sucks, but real os's at least win
you pay for the one that have to support the os at least make a products
that installs right and they back the installations better then I have
seen hear.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
like all the claims state.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>