Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:52:56 -0500
From:      Tom Jackson <toj@gorilla.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Testimonial

On Sat, Sep 06, 1997 at 08:42:32PM -0400, Lee Cremeans wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 06, 1997 at 03:15:17PM +0200, Wolfgang Helbig wrote:
> > > Check out News & Views section in the Oct copy of ddj. It will ring your
> > > bell!
> >
> > What is ddj?
>
> I would guess Dr. Dobb's Journal.

Yes, I'm sorry, it is. The snippet gives kudos to FreeBSD, using Walnut
Creek and Yahoo as shining examples of its power and efficiency but then
goes on to lament the possible conspiracy of Gates Wm and Intel with I20
to squeeze out people such as us on x86 systems. God forbid.

Tom

ps BTW what does c't mean?