Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 13:09:59 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Operador del sistema <operador@nietzsche.webcaribe.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Incomplete email system

Hi, I was editing /etc/newsyslog.conf because i wanted to add a line for a
new log file, and i mistyped a line and, later of a newsyslogd restart,
root recived the following msg:

newsyslog: missing field in config line:

I dont know if the report is "completed", but, it seems to be larger but
there are no more lines...

well, i'm just curios about the message and i would like to know if
it's larger ...thanks

WebCaribe: La presencia Web de la costa caribe
Departamento de sistemas
Calle 81 # 67 - 36 Local 2
Barranquilla - Colombia
Tel: 5-3789671