Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:59:48 +0000
From:      Frederico Pereira da Costa <fpc@dhi.dk>
To:        ISDN for BSD <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Hi Again...

Hi ...

As i told you i manage to put ISDN working through isppp0.

And i sayd that i want to start to contribute to this package.

Before i start doing that, i would like to know a few things.

I am developing software since 1994, i have used VB, Java, C++, pascal,
and others.

Currently i am workign with Visual C++ 5.0 and wirh MFC at my work.

As i would like to start making some code for freebsd, in particular for
this package, can some of you point me some directions on the platform
to use (gcc x.x.x) and some tools for analysing and managing code.

I don't know if this is the right mailing list. If not please point me
the correct one ...

Thanks in advance

Frederico

--