Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:09:26 -0700
From:      dmitry <dvk@toolbuilders.com>
To:        Lanny Baron <lnb@freebsdsystems.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xfmail and 4.1.1-STABLE

> Hello,
> I am wondering if anyone running xfmail under 4.1.1-STABLE gets core dumps
> with xfmail and/or has to use xkill to end the program. If so, and you
> found what the problem was, a fix would be greatly appreciated.

I had the same problem any time I tried using xfmail (3.x - 4.x). Another
problem I ran across -- if you kill a child window, the whole program "freezes
up". I was using vm under XEmacs for a long time, and I was looking for
something new to try. I came to liking mh a lot. I use nmh and I run exmh (X11
Tcl/Tk interface for it) on top of it.

Anyway, if someone knows why xfmail coredumps, I'd like to know as well.

exmh-2.2: http://www.beedub.com/exmh/