Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:28:36 -0600
From:      "Todd Reed" <ex279@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD@hm.homeip.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Virtual Hosting with Apache

Yea.

I found out the problem, but I'm unsure of a solution.  The webserver and
DNS server are setup correctly.  After looking at it again today, I realized
that it has to do with our proxy server (MS Proxy).  We run through it and
the web browser is setup to use one.  If I remove the proxy settings, it
works fine.  But, I can't hit the outside internet (of course because I'm
not able to go through the proxy.  Anyone have any suggestions on this new
problem?

--Todd