Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:10:24 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@freebsd-services.com>
To:        zaks@prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@freebsd-services.com
Subject:   Re: PPP callback and SecurID

You could probably ``set cd off'' to get the desired effect.
Alternatively, configure your machine to be able to receive incoming
connections and let the initial ppp session drop when the peer hangs
up.

--
Brian <brian@freebsd-services.com>                <brian@Awfulhak.org>
      http://www.freebsd-services.com/        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>