Date:      Fri, 17 May 2002 21:16:34 -0600
From:      "Thierry Black" <thierryblack@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SPAM.. procmail, ,cyrus and sendmail

hello,

I would realy like to set up procmail+cyrus+sendmail to filter incoming mail
to my network of quite a few users. but i couldn't find any information on
if that is even possible. i have cyrus and sendmail running already, and
just need to know how to get procmail going. i am not dependent on sendmail
(though I am dependent on cyrus), so if there is an easier mta to use, i
could switch. i just want to be able to use procmail filters before messages
get delivered to users with the cyrus deliver.

thanks