Date:      Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:35:52 -0800
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        bmah@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADSUP:  doc/ tree tagging

--==_Exmh_-730671856P

Hi gang--

After a recent email thread on another list, I discovered that we don't
have the doc/ tree tagging on the task list for 5.0.  I'm still
discussing this with the other members of re@ and doceng@ but at this
point, we should probably assume a doc/ tagging on 13 January, the same
day as for src/.  This date may slip into the future, but will probably
not happen any earlier.

As most of us know, the next few days will probably be a very busy time
for the translation teams as they try to catch up.  If you're working
in the en_US part of the doc/ tree, consider getting critical changes
committed as soon as possible, and postponing other changes until after
5.0.

Sorry for the short notice and lack of details.  I'll pass on more
information as I get it.

Bruce.

PS.  5.0 release documentation is almost done.  I'm waiting for
feedback on a couple of items, but in the worst case there's always the
errata file.

--==_Exmh_-730671856P

--==_Exmh_-730671856P--