| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
On Sat, 20 Apr 2024, Peter Miller wrote:

Hi,

I've seen strange behaviour recently with them on an arm64 native where
they wouldn't be detected properly either.  I thought it was related to
power management but haven't gotten back to them quite yet.  One is on
my desk curently in front of me.

Can you disable the pptdevs line in loader once and boot with the card
natively and then show a

pciconf -lBbcevV pci0:1:0:0

Then do the same with the pptdevs and show the result from before and
after starting bhyve.  Maybe we can see something funny.  Otherwise I
can probably try to help debug this on an amd64 system sometime early
May.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7