Date:      Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:14:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device Drivers for Linux and Intel's annoucement

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

>No.  And what's with all the chicken-little stuff going around these
>days, guys?  It's really self-defeating and rather unnecessary to
>boot.

Here Here! The world is not falling. The sky is not coming to an end.
FreeBSD is under active development and is getting better every day.

While some decry the impending doom of FreeBSD I am going to proclaim it's
growth. I now have TWO converts under my belt as well as a convert once
removed. I haven't taken a full page ad out in the Times, but I do what I
can.

FreeBSD continues to improve and grow. This is a Good Thing(tm).

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/