Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2000 01:09:59 -0600
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   The New FreeBSD FAQ (anybody up to it?)

   A while back I started to work on the FreeBSD FAQ, and I have
a structure set up to accomodate a more organized version of this
document.  However, I don't have the time to be in charge of it,
and I'd like to know if somebody here is willing to take this
over and get some dedicated folks working on this project (which
really needs to be done).  I'm not saying I won't be able to
contribute, but I'm not the person to head this thing up.

   The source of it is at http://www.FreeBSD.org/~chris/newfaq.tar.gz.