Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 1995 05:41:09 -0800
From:      Josh MacDonald <jmacd@cory.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   bsd.port.subdir.mk

this annoys me every time I make clean in the ports tree because
I don't have two of the subdirs present, japanese and russion, but
bsd.port.subdir.mk doesn't check the existence of a subdirectory
before it tries to make in it.  I sup the ports collection and
get the ports-base collection, and don't get the two named above, so
I have a Makefile with all the subdirs in it, which I can edit,
which as I said, annoys me, or I can make -k.  I figure a missing
subdirectory shouldn't be cause for an error, so might not the
following patch be useful?  It ignores subdirectories that don't
exist.  I can commit if so, but figure it might be better if Satoshi
or sometone does.

-josh

30c30
<                       else if test -d ${.CURDIR}/$${entry}; then \
---
>                       else \
34,35c34
<                            fi; \