Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:52:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bates Burnell <bburnell@dnai.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Oh dear...

I feel like such a fool for asking this...

In /etc/rc.conf, I can see the setting that determines the terminal screen
saver.  So I suppose I have to questions:

1) What are the names of the various screen savers?

2) Hos does one change the terminal screen setting once the system has
booted?

Thanks in advance.

                                              -Boy

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare,
 it is because we do not dare that things are difficult."
- Seneca