Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 1997 10:15:11 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        grog@lemis.de, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, isdn@muc.ditec.de
Subject:   Re: bisdn

> Clearly your process for adding committers and/or having committers do
> your code reviews has failed to keep up with the BISDN folk's ability
> to generate code.

An excellent try, Terry.  Here's a cookie.  You're completely and
utterly wrong as usual, but it was still a nice try.

Actually, we've been waiting for many months for the BISDN code and if
people over there could only stop threatening to sue one another if
anything were ever actually released, I'm sure it would be much
further ahead.  Fortunately, I think and hope that this litigious
phase has passed with the BISDN group and we may soon get something
which can be released without getting anyone's noses out of joint.

For details, please contact the isdn folks - I've just been the
bystander watching events with dismay up to now.

					Jordan