Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:02:49 +1000
From:      Callum Gibson <callum.gibson@db.com>
To:        Glenn Johnson <glennpj@charter.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/services and NIS

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 02:22:45PM +0000, Glenn Johnson wrote:
}You have remake your NIS maps.  Go to /var/yp and type make as root.

Sorry, this is on an NIS client. The maps are already in NIS, I can't
access them from my FreeBSD client by using + in /etc/services.

--
Callum Gibson                                      callum@db.com
Global Markets IT, Deutsche Bank, Australia       61 2 9258 1620