Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:26:06 -0400
From:      Matt Johnson <matt@damnsw.net>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:

>the FreeBSD on PPC is Release or not ?

Not. Benno Rice is the primary developer, as far as I can tell, and he has
the kernel booting up to where it's about to the load the root filesystem.
Progress is still being made...

>exist iso image ?

Not yet, and probably not until it's fully bootable, which is still a ways o=
ff.

>How can install it ?

You can't, yet.  But I assume it will be a lot like the NetBSD/macppc or
OpenBSD/macppc installation procedures.  I recommend checking out their
respective websites for more info on how that works.

>Thanks ASAP.

A'yup.

>FreeBSD esta listo para PPC ?
>existe una imagen iso para instalar o sources ?
>Como puedo instalarlo ?

No hablo espa=F1ol, se=F1or.