Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:19:03 -0600
From:      "Jamie Bumsted" <jbumsted@evertek.net>
To:        <FreeBSD-ISP@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Admin Scripting

Hi,

First let me give my disclaimer - I am new to BSD, if the following is a
stupid question I apologize for wasting your inbox space!

I am working on a shell script that will create a user account and
automagically send a "welcome" email to the new account.  My only issue is
that the email shows a From line of Charlie Root.  This is fine for most
people, but I have quite a few customers who are....well you know.  Aside
from running the script as someone other than root, does anyone know how I
can change this?

Jamie Bumsted
Systems Engineer
Evertek, Inc.