Date:      Sat, 15 May 1999 20:15:47 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Rob Hunter <robh@uunet.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   error with cc

Hi

I'm getting compile errors similar to the 1 below when trying to build
quite a few of my ports (even kernel, or a make buildworld aswell)

DESTDIR=/usr/obj/usr/src/tmp -I/usr/src/share/mk -DNOINFO -DNOMAN -DNOPIC -D
NOPROFILE -DNOSHARED clean  )
cc -O -pipe -I/usr/src/usr.bin/make   -I/usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include -c
/usr/src/usr.bin/make/arch.c
cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 10
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

The above is from a make buildworld (I thought rebuilding the binaries
would help). The machine is 3.1-RELEASE.

Any ideas? It doesn't always break in the same place either.

--Rob