Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 1997 21:52:31 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Douglas Carmichael <dcarmich@mcs.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, lsmith@lr.net
Subject:   "Rock 'N Roll BSD" (another anthem)

Keep on rockin' ! :-)

                         Lyrics Server Song Display

                 Normal | Approximative | Browse | Fulltext

   Derringer Rick
   All American Boy

   Rock N Roll, Hoochie Coo.
   (Rock N Roll BSD parody by Douglas Carmichael - dcarmich@mcs.com)

   Rock n Roll, BSD.
   couldn't stop moving when it first took hold
   it was a warm spring night at the Berkeley hall
   there was a group called CSRG they were layin it down
   doncha know we never gonna lose that funky sound
   Rock n roll BSD
   rock n roll BSD <- background singers
   Microslothies, don't you see?
   don't you see < - background singers
   Rock n roll BSD
   rock n roll BSD <- background singers
   Microslothies, don't you see?
   swapper starts a pagin bout this time a year
   I'm goin round /kernel said it'll meet me there
   we were rollin in (up?) the C code for LKMs
   when my hair started' greenin' like an artichoke steeem.
   (chorus)
   (spoken) did somebody say keep on rockin?
   (guitar solo)
   I hope you all know what I'm talkin about
   the way they write that thing really knocks me out
   gettin high all the time, hope you all are too
   come on little Gatesy gonna do it to you
   (chorus) x 2
   that i'm tired of WinNT
   rock n roll BSD <- background singers
   Microsofties, don't you see?
   rock n roll BSD <- background singers
   Microsofties, dont you seeeeeeeee?
   (aaoww!)
   Ben Burdette
   bburdette@mindspring.com

   Correction Service is temporary offline.

    Click here if you need assistance.