Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2001 20:23:32 -0700
From:      David Ford <david@blue-labs.org>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        Mikhail Teterin <mi@aldan.algebra.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject:   Re: [GENERAL] sysauth-pgsql / pam-pgsql port(s) ...

No, I looked at several projects like this and settled on libnss_pgsql.
 It's the most simple and for me it serves every purpose I need without
the bloat (IMO) of PAM.

I did have to make several updates to it and the code is quite patched
from the original.  I actually intend to take this author's code as an
example and write a totally new package for it.

If you're interested, mail me and I'll put what I have up for grabs.

-d