Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 23:50:20 -0700
From:      larry_nilsen <larry_nilsen@eee.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ppp!

hi i keep getting a no default entry is given in config file?
heres another: Destination system (null not found in config file?
Im obviously am missing an default entry in my config file?
ive tried to do this with /etc/ppp.conf.sample but im just not
using ee correctly or im not getting at all how to do this procedure
right even though its probably right in front of me.
Please explain to me in your simple step by step instructions how
i might accomplish this task.Everything im reading just aint ringing
a bell for me.I just want to be a normal single user with nothing
fancy added in my config file. I just want to simply connect to my
internet provider and use FREEBSD 2.2.7 to surf the web.So if you
explain to me "Step by"Step I just might get this!!
                                                          ThankYou in
advance.
P.S> i have all my service provider information handy.
I also have x windows setup!Hope this helps.......