Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:54:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        aramis <aramis@bannockburn.cfsd.k12.az.us>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Boot dot eff ell pee too big?

Read the FAQ!!! lemme guess, you downloaded it in ASCII? (or using
Internet Exploader/Netscape)

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org