Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:10:27 -0800
From:      Nick Sayer <nsayer@kfu.com>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HOWTO: xen tools within FreeBSD domU

This works exactly as described. I sort of assume that the xen =
developers have taken great pains to insure that there are no exploits =
through the xenstore to escape from a domU to either a neighbor or the =
dom0. Nevertheless, I did open a ticket to my provider to let them know =
that I built this tool and to let me know if there was anything to stay =
away from. I didn't want them to think I was up to no good. :)

That said, an ls on device gives me back the two network interfaces, the =
block device, the console, and a vfb device.

dmesg shows me PV drivers (xn? xbd?) for the network and disk, but I =
still see atkbdc/atkbd, psm and vgapci attaching to the console. Is this =
the current state of the art for RELENG_8_2?

What's also a little odd is that I see both psm0 and ums0 show up.

None of this matters too much to me, because the only use I have for the =
console is if things go sour and I need to boot single user or some =
such. But I'm a curious sort.