Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2000 04:50:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Andrews <mandrews@bit0.com>
To:        Alex Zepeda <jazepeda@pacbell.net>
Cc:        kibbet <kibbet@knfpub.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAIN

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Alex Zepeda wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, kibbet wrote:
>
> > /me looks at the bunch of 386 mobo's... lets not go there.. :)
>
> /me looks at the stack of 386sx chips he has and wonders why no-one did 8
> way SMP with these!

uky.edu once had a Sequent Symmetry with twenty-six 386DX's in it -- 20
mhz if I remember right.  Interesting box, to say the least...

Mike Andrews (MA12) * mandrews@dcr.net * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, Shelbyville
"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."