Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:03:38 -0800
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        "Edwin D. Vinas" <edwin_vinas@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: obexapp-1.4

Edwin D. Vinas wrote:

> I have a problem with transferring a file fro my phone
> to PC via obexapp. I can transfer from PC->phone but I
> can't transfer from phone->PC! Im using FreeBSD-5.3.
> The phone and PC has been paired. What shall I do?

i can not help you unless you provide more information.

- were you able to transfer files *before* (with obexapp-1.3 or earlier
versions)?

- how exactly are you trying to transfer files from your phone? are you
sending files from the phone (push) or are you connecting to the phone
and trying to download files from it? (pull)

- can you provide binary hcidump(1) output (can be created with -w
option)? if you were able to transfer files before then i would like to
have two dumps: one with working setup and other with non working setup.

max